Saturday, September 13, 2008

September : style of the youth!!

" Fashion never wait for anyone! "

It has been quite a while that I don't have time to update my blog since I have been busy lately with my studies. However, this weekend I wanna show all you guys the new style of the youth, and my personal ideas about it.


Remember about the shorts I introduced to u quite long ago, well, it still can be seen around in the city, but in the different way!
Before when u wear it , everyone look at you cz it kinda new. Now u put it on, nothing excited anyways.

( Whenever I see this shorts, "Boring" pop up in my mind!!) sorry to say that! ;-)

+++++++++ +++++++ ++++++++++
In this month, the new flavor has been introduced to the market. Let's check these out...


Personal view on the outfit:


- The pants: I think it looks cool, lot of Asian love to wear it right now, maybe it is the new of JEANS>..........
- The scarfs: I am not sure whether we call it the scarf or not, but it look very fantastic with the outfit....
Be honest, it is on my shopping list now, can't wait to have it in my closet!!!! he he he he