Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A farewell to my Best Friend!

The fashion idea today is about the gifts giving......

Different people have different ideas in gifts giving, but sth in common is that we all wan the receivers to be happy with our gift.

Some find it is easy to choose the gifts, but some find it is very difficult.

One of my best friend just left to USA yesterday, and my friends and I were finding so hard to find a gift for her, however, we found one at last.

Let's read this dialogue together:"

Dialogue between friends on the departure day:
Phone ringing at 8:00 am':

A: Hello! what are you doing rit nw?

B: I am going now, don't worry!

A: Don't frget to bring the color pens and beautiful stickers with u, ok?

B: Alrit, I know. How abt the photos, ready?

A: Uh huh, I am waiting fr u at the Bubble Tea near Pasteur, don't be late!

B: See ya then..

Some of my friends and I gathered around in one of the small cafe to make a gift for my best friend!

Can you guess what the gift was that?

This is the outside lok of our gift:




(The answer will be in the next blog!)

One sentence I wana tell my friend:

"Whever you are , whenever it is,

You are always my Best Friend!"

No comments: